Saturday, May 31, 2014

16 Hours and Counting

So I am prepairing for my flight at 6:30 am tomorrow.  It sure is not easy to prepare for three months in another country.  Not to mention bug spray cans can get very heavy in a suit case :-)  As of right now I have two full suit cases, a carry on case and a back pack and I still was not able to get all the Bug Spray packed!  Good thing I have an awesome husband who will send it down to me in a few weeks. 

It is exciting to realize that I will be in Haiti tomorrow for 90 days.  But it is also hard to leave my family.  This summer really is goingto be life changing and I am excited to see how God uses it.  It is exciting and a bit scary at the same time. 

I am sure that I will not get much sleep tonight :-)  Will just have to enjoy the night with Family and enjoy the 3:30 am drive to the airport.

Will update in a few days !!

No comments:

Post a Comment